As a leading digital transformation service provider based in Dallas, TX, Copper Mobile is proud to announce that we have been honored with the Best CEO 2022 award from Comparably, a leading platform that assesses workplace culture and brand reputation. This award is a testament to our commitment to maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment for our employees. We are honored to be recognized among other exceptional tech companies and remain committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business.
For over 12 years, we at Copper Mobile have provided unmatched mobile solutions and digital transformation consulting services to businesses across various industries. Our expertise extends to highly competitive realms such as Supply Chain, Financial Services, Energy, Electronics, E-commerce, Healthcare/Benefits Management, MRO, Manufacturing, and more. We take pride in our impressive portfolio, which includes top brands like Verizon, Cisco, Sirius XM, Amazon, Hearst, Jaguar, and others, establishing us as a leader in the tech industry.
We are honored to receive Comparably’s Best CEO 2022 award, alongside other notable accolades, including Dallas Morning News Top 100 Best Places to Work, INC 5000’s America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies, GoodFirm’s Top Mobile App Development Companies in Dallas, and Clutch’s Top Design, Mobile App, Web Solutions awards, among others.
Our Best CEO 2022 award demonstrates our commitment to fostering a positive work environment that values employee growth and development. Our relentless pursuit of excellence is reflected in the many awards and recognitions we have received, demonstrating our commitment to innovation and excellence in the industry.
At Copper Mobile, we continue to raise the bar in the industry by embracing the latest technological trends and investing in our people. Our mission to provide exceptional digital transformation services to businesses worldwide is underscored by our continued dedication to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where everyone can thrive and reach their full potential.
Receiving this award validates our efforts in providing top-notch digital transformation services and promoting a culture that values and empowers our employees. As we move forward, we will undoubtedly continue to break barriers and achieve new milestones in our pursuit of excellence.
For more information, you can visit our website https://www.coppermobile.com/
Review Copper Mobile: Here
Top Reviews By Copper Mobile Employees
“Supportive and approachable leadership team along with a positive and collaborative work environment. Employees feel comfortable seeking guidance or raising concerns with their leaders, and leaders are always willing to provide support and mentorship as needed.”
“The Leadership team is easy to approach and always available for the support and help required to grow together.”
“The best thing about the leadership team here at Copper Mobile is that they support every employee’s growth, are approachable, and are always willing to provide the necessary guidance and mentorship.”
“Our leadership team has a clear and well-communicated vision and goals for the organization and ensures that everyone is working towards them.”
“The leadership team is approachable and always willing to listen, which fosters a culture of open communication and transparency.”
Comparably’s Best CEO 2022 Nomination Methodology:
- Comparably’s 6th annual Best CEOs list is based solely on ratings provided by employees who anonymously rated their CEOs on Comparably.com over 12 months (Nov. 27, 2021, through Nov. 29, 2022).
- The final rankings were determined based on the most positive sentiment ratings about CEOs from 70,000 companies, large and small. All Top 100 CEOs ranked in the Top 5% of all CEOs on the site within the past year.
- The reviews cover over 50 structured workplace questions across almost 20 core culture metrics.
- The collected reviews and ratings are grouped into large and SMB categories to ensure a fair and comprehensive evaluation.
- Large companies with over 500 employees must have a minimum of 75 employee participants, while Small/Mid-Size companies with 500 or fewer employees must have at least 25 employee participants.
- Additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base relative to their company size for statistical significance.
- Participation was voluntary and free of cost, and no nomination was required.
Who are the Best CEOs of 2022?
Comparably is a leading workplace culture and corporate brand reputation platform with over 15 million anonymous employee ratings on 70,000 companies. With the most comprehensive data on large and SMB organizations in nearly 20 different workplace categories – based on gender, ethnicity, age, experience, industry, location, and education – it is one of the most used SaaS platforms for employer branding and a trusted third party site for workplace culture and compensation.