At Copper Mobile, we are honored to receive the Best CEOs for Diversity 2022 award from Comparably. This award recognizes our commitment to promoting workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a top digital transformation service provider based in Dallas, TX, we have a solid reputation for providing exceptional mobile solutions and digital transformation consulting services to businesses of all sizes, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
We have been in the industry for over 12 years and have delivered around 1,000 successful business solutions across highly competitive industries such as Supply Chain, Financial Services, Energy, Electronics, E-commerce, Healthcare/Benefits Management, MRO, Manufacturing, and more. Our proficiency in embracing technology-led paradigm shifts has earned us a loyal customer base and numerous awards and accolades, including the Dallas Morning News Top 100 Best Places to Work, the INC 5000 company award, GoodFirm’s Top Mobile App Development Companies in Dallas, and Clutch’s Top Design, Mobile App, Web Solutions awards.
Our mission to provide exceptional digital transformation services to businesses worldwide is achieved by investing in our people and embracing the latest technology trends. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where everyone can thrive and reach their full potential. The Best CEOs for Diversity 2022 award is a testament to our unwavering dedication to creating a positive work culture.
Moving forward, we will continue to set the bar high in the industry and achieve more milestones. We are proud to be a top-rated mobile app development and digital transformation consulting firm and an employer of choice. At Copper Mobile, we believe that our success results from our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we will continue to prioritize these values as we grow and evolve.
For more information, you can visit our website https://www.coppermobile.com/
Review Copper Mobile: Here
Top Reviews By Copper Mobile Employees
“Supportive and approachable leadership team along with a positive and collaborative work environment. Employees feel comfortable seeking guidance or raising concerns with their leaders, and leaders are always willing to provide support and mentorship as needed.”
“The Leadership team is easy to approach and always available for the support and help required to grow together.”
“The best thing about the leadership team here at Copper Mobile is that they support every employee’s growth, are approachable, and are always willing to provide the necessary guidance and mentorship.”
“Our leadership team has a clear and well-communicated vision and goals for the organization and ensures that everyone is working towards them.”
“The leadership team is approachable and always willing to listen, which fosters a culture of open communication and transparency.”
Comparably’s Best CEOs for Diversity 2022 Nomination Methodology:
- The Best CEOs for Diversity list by Comparably is an annual evaluation that recognizes companies with exceptional diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Anonymous employee reviews and ratings collected over a year form the basis for the evaluation.
- The reviews cover over 50 structured workplace questions across almost 20 core culture metrics.
- The collected reviews and ratings are grouped into large and SMB categories to ensure a fair and comprehensive evaluation.
- Large companies with over 500 employees must have a minimum of 75 employee participants, while Small/Mid-Size companies with 500 or fewer employees must have at least 25 employee participants.
- Additional weight was given to companies with more participation from their employee base relative to their company size for statistical significance.
- Participation was voluntary and free of cost, and no nomination was required.
- The final data set was compiled from 15 million ratings across 70,000 companies, large and small.
Who are the Best CEOs for Diversity 2022?
Comparably is a leading workplace culture and corporate brand reputation platform with over 15 million anonymous employee ratings on 70,000 companies. With the most comprehensive data on large and SMB organizations in nearly 20 different workplace categories – based on gender, ethnicity, age, experience, industry, location, and education – it is one of the most used SaaS platforms for employer branding and a trusted third party site for workplace culture and compensation.