Reaching out to more people means more revenue generation. Coping up with the current competitive digital sphere is crucial for developers. It makes it imperative for them to try better development tools that give better results with minimal effort. With an increase in demand for cross-platform app development, the technology stack has a substantial increase.
According to reports from Statista, the number of global mobile users crossed the 7 billion mark. With digital transformation setting newer trends, the users have exceptionally high standards from all the apps they use (be it performance or quality). Consequently, in 2022 (forward and onwards), you will see that an overwhelming amount of cross-platform app development frameworks have emerged to bridge that demand.
This blog has the best six cross-platform application development frameworks that you need to use to expand your business in 2021.
1. React Native
React Native is developed and maintained primarily by Facebook. It is an open-source, cross-platform app development framework that has become the developers’ top choice quickly. Mobile apps of leading global brands like Tesla, Airbnb, Uber, and Amazon Prime are made through React Native.
- This framework facilitates faster deployment – which is also one of the primary reasons behind the hype.
- Other notable features of React Native include multiple reusable components, integrations with other third-party plugins, and component-based GUI development for front-end applicatIons.
Flutter is Google’s open-source framework, which is a revolutionary SDK for cross-platform app development. It stands out because of its unique approach to delivering apps. It is a highly reliable mobile UI framework for creating stunning apps in a much lesser amount of time.
Let's talk & discuss possibilities together.
- Flutter is a framework that includes widgets, an engine, testing and integrating APIs and tools to help developers build and deploy beautiful mobile apps.
- Some prominent market players’ apps developed using Flutter include Google, Alibaba, and Abbey Road Studios.
Ionic is an open-building framework built with PhoneGap and Angular, allowing the developers to build Android and iOS apps for seamless performance. The framework helps developers build feature-rich native applications.
- The most significant advantage here is that it allows developers to use several UI elements.
- Ionic is a complete framework enabling developers to build Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), hybrid, and cross-platform mobile applications.
Launched in 2011, Xamarin is an open-source, cross-platform app development framework that uses C# language, Net framework, and Visual Studio to build Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows (UWP).
- Xamarin offers excellent compile-time checking allowing developers to experience fewer runtime errors.
- It makes it easy to design a native-like app with its platform-friendly interface and controls assisting. Xamarin integrates with Visual Studio, Microsoft’s IDE for the .NET Framework, allowing Visual Studio to create android, iOS, and Windows applications.
- NativeScript renders beautiful and platform-native UI, and that too without the WebViews.
- Unlike React Native, NativeScript provides developers with a complete resource loaded with plugins for all kinds of solutions. This eliminates the need for third-party solutions.
- NativeScript gives the freedom to access native Android and iOS APIs, meaning developers don’t need any additional knowledge of native development languages.
- The framework is capable of handling multiple concurrent connections together.
In all, cross-platform app development offers enough mileage to startups and large enterprises in the mobile industry. If you are looking forward to building a mobile application, consult our experts today to make an informed decision. With the right technology framework, you will get a business app that’ll provide rapid growth in your business.