The world’s population is nearing 8 billion now, and the number of people who use smartphones stands at 6.648 billion, meaning over 82% of the world is using smartphones, thus intensifying the pressure on businesses to partner with app-developing companies and build mobile solutions to cater to their customers’ ever-evolving needs, enhancing brand engagement and growth.
Intriguing, isn’t it?
- Wide range of frameworks and libraries to help build complex applications
- Suitable for both front-end and back-end development
- Easy to learn and work with.
- Speeds up the process of developing a mobile application
- Code reusability saves time and efforts
- It works perfectly with other programming languages as well
- Open Standards and Community
- Works with Document Object Model (DOM) for response to user interactions
Also, Read – UNDERSTANDING NATIVE APP DEVELOPMENT
Key Features of React Native
- Open Source, developer-friendly framework
- Maximum Code Reuse & Cost Saving
- Live Reload
- Modular and Intuitive UI-centric framework
- Great community support
- Easy access to 3rd party libraries
Sencha Ext JS
Key Features of Sencha Ext Js
- Access to rich UI widgets
- Code-compatible and adaptable.
- Provides a flexible touch feature.
- Users can export data to CSV, TSV, HTML, XLS, and PDF formats.
- Built to handle massive amounts of data.
Key Features of Vue JS
- Virtual DOM rendering
- Reactive system and data binding
- Component reusability
- Strong Ecosystem
- End-to-end testing tools
- Plugin installation system
In addition, this Js framework is prevalent among UI developers, offers an extensive library of add-ons, and proffers uninterrupted URL support and minimal DOM size, thus enabling the seamless development of applications with an intuitive user interface.
Key Features of Ember JS
- A highly efficient build system
- Help reduce scoping errors
- Increased rendering speed with a Glimmer rendering engine
- Command Line Interface utility
- Supports data binding
Key features of Node.js
- Single Threaded Event Loop Model architecture
- Asynchronous programming interface
- Node Package Manager to manage private development
- Highly scalable and customizable
- More Rapid code compilation and execution
Also, Read – JAVA OR NODE.JS: WHAT DO BIG FIRMS PREFER AND WHY
Developers mostly prefer meteor JS due to its modular structure, rich libraries, UI packages, rapid prototyping, seamless compilation and execution of cross-platform code.
Key Features of Meteor JS
- Isomorphic development ecosystem (IDevE)
- Built-in features, front-end libraries, NODE.js-based server, and command line tool
- Seamless database integration
- Best-in-class front-end reactivity
- Integrated live-browser reloading
Wrapping It Up!
Further, for businesses looking out for a top mobile app design and development company to partner with and build an enterprise application for your business, our proficient team of mobile app developers and business transformation consultants can help you with a mobility solution that allows you to turn your envisions into reality. Reach out to us now!