• 3-6 years of overall Android development on Android Studio
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services • Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, Material Design, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage such as SQLite, File System API, multithreading frameworks. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks such as GSON, Retrofit, Glide/Picasso, Android Architecture Components(( Room, ViewModel, LiveData) • Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Good Understanding of Flutter will be a plus
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Hands-on with JSON parsing, Construction
• Ability to Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Programming Languages: Kotlin, Java