• Proven years of experience in Manual and Automation testing on mobile and web applications.
• 2-6 Years of experience in software Automation including framework design, development and
implementation of automated tests, as well as the associated tools, frameworks and
• Able to define Automation frameworks.
• Well versed with writing manual test scenarios, test cases and RTM.
• Develop automated test for all functionality that meets the specified automation criteria
• Develops automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and user stories/
Communicates automation goals, priorities, and status across the organization.
• Identifies innovative solutions to solve complex test problems;
Assists in the training/mentoring of team members, including testers, developers, and business
Understand software quality best practices, test case development, test case deployment and
execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation.
• Have good knowledge of the Defect Management Process.
• Good communication skills in written & spoken English.
• Should be a good team player and have the ability to coordinate with cross functional and
Well versed Automation Tools – Appium/ Monkey talk, Selenium, Selendroid
Languages – Core Java
Defect Management Tools – Jira, Bugzilla or HP ALM.