Job Category: Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas
Experience: 3-5 years
- Manage pipeline of multiple projects and work streams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels
- Actively participate in agile project planning to create project plans, timelines and milestones across one or more teams
- Lead daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement with a focus on growing the capabilities by all team members. Manage interdependencies between agile teams.
- Work with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
- Document, coordinate and manage cross-team dependencies to keep projects on track
- Reports project status to management on a regular basis, and escalates issues as needed to ensure successful outcomes
- Assists with required quality assurance activities to ensure successful deliverables
- Develops implementation and rollout plans
- Actively coach team members on continual improvement, growth mindset and maturing current Agile adoption.
- Cultivate a team culture/environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Administer metrics tracking and other means to aid team in overall planning and team throughput.
- Observe & provide consistent, impactful feedback for team Agile development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 3+ years of insurance experience and/or technology environment
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using traditional and Agile methodologies
- Sufficient level of technical background to understand and be able to evaluate project accurately and objectively
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management with clear and confident communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Atlassian application suite (Confluence, JIRA)
- CSM, PMI-ACP and/or PMI-PMP desired