Below is the JD for UI/UX Designer position: –
- Proven years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio with at-least 1 live app.
- Collaborate with clients to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and visual designs to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend to various stakeholders and achieve key milestone deliverables.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Create and implement brand guidelines.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication and presentational skills.
Key Requirements: –
- Visual Design
- Web Technologies
- Android Prototypes
- App Design
About Copper Digital: – Copper Digital is a leading provider of Digital Transformation solutions for small and medium businesses and is often called the ‘Problem Solvers of the Industry’! We help organizations leverage the power of technology to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and drive innovation. With a team of experienced professionals and a proven track record of success, we have the expertise and resources to help your company thrive in the digital age. Whether you need to modernize your IT infrastructure, enhance your customer experience, or drive digital transformation across your organization, we have the solutions to help you scale up. Let Copper Digital be your partner on the journey to digital success.
We are the enterprise experts! We’ve helped more than 1000+ clients in diversified industries such as FinTech, Healthcare, and manufacturing to navigate the ever-changing digital landscape. We take pride in becoming a valued team member and trusted advisor of our partners.
At Copper Digital, we’ve designed our business to be flexible; we know no two business problems are the same. With that in mind, we offer a range of services and engagement models to ensure we have a variety of ways to best serve our clients.
- Mobile & Web App
- Internet of Things
- Data Analytics (AI & ML)
Whether you need our help in one specific area or need us to bring all of our capabilities to the table, you can be sure we have the experience, expertise, and flexibility to best serve you.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We ensure to use technology and the best of the experts to help transform your vision into a success story! As such, Copper Digital offers seamless services that span the entire digital ecosystem. From strategic business analysis to ongoing support, Copper Digital offers every transformation service necessary to make business sense.
For more information, please refer to the link below: https://copperdigital.com/.
3-7 years of Experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent.
- Candidate should hold any of these degrees B.A.(Hons), B.Des, B.E /B.Tech, B.F.A., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons).